Instructions

Please comment on the various posts. If you do choose to comment, please leave your name, and try to write in French for at least part of your comment! I look forward to your comments!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

La nourriture!

If there is one thing that I love, and I'm sure you love, and the French definitely love, it is FOOD! Yes, the one thing all humans have in common, however, what we call food and how we eat it is a bit different. So what are some of your favorite French foods or favorite foods in general. We want to know! :)

S'il existe quelque chose que j'aime, que je suis sûr que vous aimez et que les Français adore surtout, c'est la nourriture! Oui, c'est une chose que tous les êtres humains ont en commun, mais ce que nous appelons nourriture et comment on le mange est sans doute une différence. Donc, dites-nous quels sont vos plats préférés qui viennent de France ou d'ailleurs. Nous voulons savoir! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm!! that looks delicious! i happen to have a strong stomach so food of different nationalities appeal to me. :)

Anonymous said...

C'est escargot is super Delicious!

Anonymous said...

I Happen To LOVE Breaded mushrooms THEY are beautifully Wonderful.I just hope that my stomach is strong enough for escargot! Generally I can handle things like that but SNAIL I'm not so sure about....

Anonymous said...

hi i am in french and i love it we just finshed our numbers i dont know them that well but they are getting better i tryed snails on my crusie and they are so good!!! i love them.

Anonymous said...

Food=yum. Dude. Everyone knows that. Didn't you know that? I did. My brother did too.

Anonymous said...

so many ummy foods my mom brought cheese from france and it was so good