Je suis toujours stupéfié par l'ignorance des américains envers les français et la France. Voilà une raison pour laquelle j'ai décidé de devenir prof...je voulais vous enseigner qu'il existe un monde ailleurs et que la culture et les traditions que nous avons ne sont pas les seuls qui existent. Regardez ce clip et vous allez comprendre ce que j'explique.
I am always stunned by the ignorance of Americans towards the French and France. That is one reason I decided to become a teacher...I wanted to teach you that there is another world out there and that the culture and traditions that we have are not the only ones in existance. Watch this clip and you will understand what I mean.
Est-ce que tu t'imagines? Elle est vraiment bécasse!
Instructions
Please comment on the various posts. If you do choose to comment, please leave your name, and try to write in French for at least part of your comment! I look forward to your comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow she is not very bright
wow, I see what you mean that is so SAD I mean HOW can you even think That Europe is a country and also not knowing that FRANCE is a country. "Is France even a country?" I think that She must not be a very bright person to ask that again I say" Is France even a country?".
Post a Comment